Glenbrook Hall Rental Information
Currently accepting bookings for groups of 15 people or less due to COVID-19 restrictions.
No Social Gatherings allowed as per Alberta Government restrictions 24 November 2020
- $100 booking fee required to hold a reservation. Booking fee will be applied to rental
- Rent and damage deposit required in full, 14 days prior to the event.
- Music must finish at 12:00 am. and hall vacated by 2:00 am.
- Hall is to be cleaned during the rental time. Additional cleaning charge of $25/hour if hall not returned cleaned or cleaning occurs after rental time.
- Renters are responsible for obtaining their own AGLC Liquor Permits and insurance.
- $100 fee will be charged for lost or unreturned keys.
- There is no smoking allowed in or around Glenbrook Hall
- At end of function:
- All tables and chairs wiped down and put away.
- Garbage removed from kitchen and hall and put in outside dumpster.
- Kitchen left clean (includes refrigerator and stove) and all counters wiped down.
- Removal of all items belonging to group.
- Floors swept and mopped with warm water only.
- With your rental you will have access to:
- Coat check area
- Banquet Tables (Both round and rectangular tables available)
- Banquet Chairs (100 chairs supplied)
- Stereo A/V System With microphone
- Outdoor fenced patio area
- We do not provide any food or beverage services. Renters are responsible for doing their own set-up/tear-down as well as supplying any decorations, glassware, dishes, cutlery or linens.